Thursday

Two More Cousins

Yesterday I got some interesting news... my aunt is having twins! This has got to be one of the weirdest coincicdences ever. See, my other aunt and uncle have a girl, a boy, and then twins and this aunt and uncle have a girl, a boy, and now twins. The other thing is, they didn't even want one more baby and now they have two! It's so funny! Like I said two days ago, God has a sense of humor.

Here's something else funny, this past February I told my brother, Jonathan, that he could be my valentine. He of course loved that, he got candy out of the deal. All summer he kept telling me that i'm his valentine and today he came to me and told me that he wants his candy for next valentines day now. I tried to explain to him that first of all its not even valentines day yet and second of all, the guy is supposed to give the girl something. He asked when valentines day was, I told him to wait 4 more months. So he sat down on the floor, counted to 4, and then got a car and gave it to me. Then he asked if he could have a muffin. The child is so random! But I love him...

No comments: