Sunday

Getting Caught Up!

Wow, today was so crazy. We went to the first service this morning, it was pretty cool! I liked serving in Nursery 1 but after a while it got a little old. My whole family is serving in different classes on the second week now. I'm gonna be with my little brother, its gonna be so much fun! I can't wait to see who's serving in my class with me, last year I had good people in my class.
After church we had the Tvardsiks over for lunch, it was pretty cool. My mom, my sister, and I made the lunch and then we talked and played a game. Our parents are talking about getting together again at their River House for the weekend or something. That would be so crazy... but fun. We'll see.
Now I have to go do homework, lots of lit homework!! School starts again tomorrow, I'm hoping I can get caught up this week. Ugh... I hate being sick. But God has a purpose for everything, even the smallest things in life. Everything happens for his glory so we should never question what happens in life because it's all in his eternal plan. My words of wisdom for today.

No comments: