Saturday

Days Go By

That movie last night was SO GOOD!!! That was definetely the best movie I've seen in a while. I'm pretty sure we're going to go see it again really soon. All us girls loved it but the guys that went with us said it was ok but the romance was corny and it was too long... whatever.
I actually found my Senior High Banquet dress last night! I'm so happy, usually it takes forever to find the right one but this time the first dress I tried on was perfect. I love it! It's so pretty and now I can't wait to wear it!
Oh and for those of you who have tried to call me over that past few weeks, my phone was dead. I lost my phone charger right after we got back from vacation and it hasn't been on since. But yesterday I finally got a new one and now my phone is all charged up!

Oh yeah, 10:31 meeting tonight!!! So excited!!

No comments: