Friday

Sheer Joy

It's Friday the 13th. Muhahahahaha!

So before I go into why I'm SO joyful today I just want to thank God that its finally getting cold!!! Although summer and hot weather is my preference the weather this fall has been a little crazy. One day you can wear a sweater and the next you're back to a tank top and shorts. Of course while I appreciate the weather finally being normal the one thing that bugs me about cold weather is waking up in the morning. When I woke up this morning it was freezing! The only think I could think of as I lay there under my blankets was, as Calvin eloquently puts in, "I'm not getting up until it's as warm out there as it is in here." Then of course I remembered that I have an overwhelming amount of school today and so here I am.

OK... so why am I so joyful? Well, most of you don't know this but I LOVE photography so this past Tuesday I ordered a Nikon D50 and I got it today!!! AHHH!! I'm so excited, elated, ecstatic... yeah I'll come up with more later. Wow... I still can't believe it. I'm the fifth senior in our class to get one of these. Are we gonna have the best Senior Year pics or what? 5 photographers in 1 class. Of course, I'm still just starting out but believe me, I'll be taking a ton of pictures.

No comments: