Friday

The Little Details

No Lit class today! But I still have a ton of homework to do... right now I'm just listening to country music and eating peanuts (yes, I'm actually eating!) and thinking about what school I need to do next.
Just a thought... I realized why I like being a photographer so much. I think it's because it allows you and trains you to see things that other people don't. You learn to look for beautiful things in nature and people, you can look down a street filled with cars and noises and appreciate it's unique features. You can see one leaf thats has the sun shining though it and see a picture. I know I'm being poetic but I really do believe it, Ii've learned to see pictures everywhere and how to capture something that most people wouldn't even notice. It helps me appreciate God much more because I can see things he created in a different way and be thankful for each detail he put into everything.

 Posted by Picasa

No comments: