Monday

First Week of October

Good morning everyone! I can't believe it's the first week of October, last month went by so fast! Today I'm starting a new bible curriculum, I didn't really like the one I was doing so I'm switching over to Bible Doctrine.
This morning my parents and I we're discussing my plans for next year, I think I want to go to MC for 2 years. I all depends on what other plans I make... I'm also consindering teaching an Algebra 1/2 class for 7th/8th grade girls. I think that would be so much fun! It would be good experience too for teaching my kids later.
This Saturday is the 10:31 meeting, I'm excited about that. There's supposed to be some contest from last caregroup that their going to do. Should be interesting. Then On Sunday I have another Senior lunch thing, maybe we'll finally find out what we're doing for our trip!

My dad took this yesterday outside our house. Isn't it amazing? It's seems so simple and yet it's so beautiful, what a perfect example of God's love for us. His promise, his plan, and the outcome.


Here's another picture that I took at the beach, its one of my favorites...

1 comment:

woodi said...

Hey Kate! Just found your blog! I luv the beach pic!

Brielle

p.s....I'll show Irina your blog :) ........brie