Thursday

Vacation

Today was my last math class until Tuesday after next. It was pretty fun, just normal. I got a lot of homework because we're going on vacation next week and I have to do it while we're there. Oh joy! Well, I did it last year so, Lord willing, I can do it again. I am really looking forward to vacation though, we're sharing a HUGE house with my mom's side of the family, or at least most of it. In all there will be about 25 people in one house. Crazy times! All the cousins are under the age of 7 so we'll see how that goes.
I finally got to drive one of my friends today! And I didn't crash, I think I'm finally getting used to driving and I can do it pretty easily now.
Well, that's it for now. I'm skipping most of my school today and tomorrow because we're packing and stuff. Oh, my dad said I'm ahead it school! Yay! Now I don't have to take it ALL with me on vacation.

This extra part I'm writing now, I'm actually writing on Friday because I didn't want to have a whole extra post just for this. I am so glad I dont' have school today, or at least, not much. Last night My sisters and I watched Gone With the Wind starting at like 9:30 which means we didn't get into bed until around 1:30 this morning! Yes, I'm stupid. I have Lit this morning at 10:30 but oh well! It was fun. Vacation tomorrow! I AM SO EXCITED!

No comments: