Monday

Mondays...

The start of a new week! Doesn't it make you grateful that God can give us joy in any situation? Even a really long, tedious Monday?
I just wanted to relate my experience at the Senior picnic last night. It was so cool! I didn't know everyone there but I met a few new people and I hung out with some of the people I knew. We all got our pictures done and then we took some group shots. I am SO not photogenic so I know I look horrible in the pictures but I don't care. After the pictures we played volleyball and my team won both games! All thanks to me of course! Not... I stink at volleyball but I did manage to get a few good hits in and I made it over the net when I served. Then we went inside and had a little meeting about the upcoming year, Senior trips, grad books, programs, gowns, blah blah blah. It's so weird, I had no idea all this happened! I just thought you did the school and walked down the aisle in a gown. But hey! This is 100 times better, isn't God so good?
Thankfully, I do have a few good friends in this class so it'll be nice to hang with them and get to know them better and of course I look forward to making more new friends! Well, I'm done. Off to do chores and then probably more school.
There's joy in my heart!

No comments: