Thursday

First Math Class

First math class today! It was ok, I didn't get enough sleep last night so I was trying to stay awake. Lots of laughs, some caused by yours truly. Yes, thats right! I managed to do something stupid on my first day back. I was sitting with my back to this pole and I happened to lean to far back and whacked my head on it right in the middle of class. Making memories already... isn't it great?
As for the rest of the day, it was ok. It's 8 right now and i'm still doing school so you get the idea of what "ok" means. There's is something I can be thankful for, I'm almost done health! Oh and one other thing, you all are going to be way jealous, my home ec course is one of the easiest subjects I have. Here's an example of a question:
What is a toaster?
Hmmm.... it's something you toast toast in. Yeah, thats pretty much it. Hopefully it will get more challenging. We'll see.
Well thats it for now, I have to go do math homework.

No comments: