Wednesday

Miss You Guys!

Wow, we're halfway through our week of vacation and it feels like I've been here forever. It's really nice, the weather's been awesome and we have the hugest house! All my little cousins are so adorable and I love playing with them and running around with them. Today we made sand art , I helped my cousin Olivia do hers. She is so funny! She has bouncy, little blonde curls and a sweet little smile. At night I go into the kids room and tell them a story about a little boy named Jonathan and his friends Sam (my other cousin), Josh the monkey, and Hannah the mermaid. They love them, its so much fun to hear them add little things into the stories.
Everyday we go out to the ocean (which is right behind our house) and Clara, my uncles, and I all go out really far and then ride the waves back in. I love being outside, especially at the beach.
Clara and I have our own room and after just a few days its messy already, well, we're on vacation! What did you expect? The only thing that keeps me tied to reality is math homework. I still have about 3 lessons left to do before this coming tuesday.

I've been checking in on the Senior High blog and it looks like we're taking a Senior trip to NYC! I am so excited, I've always wanted to go but I've never been able to. People are talking about going to see the Lion King on broadway, that would be so awesome! Obviously I love the movie and I've heard from several people that the play is really good.

Well, thats is for now. Just wanted to update anyone who actually reads this. I miss everyone!

No comments: