Thursday

The Good and the Bad

Today has been a good and a bad day. Math class was fun this morning and I got my pictures from the beach today! (I'll post some of them a little later) But I didn't get much school done today and I feel kinda sick. I have a fever and my throat hurts a lot! I still have a few papers to write for english and class is tomorrow although I'm not sure I'm even going. If you guys could pray for me that would be great... right now I have to do as much school every day as I possibly can and I didn't get as much done as I should this week.
I'm looking forward to this weekend! Saturday afternoon I'm going out to lunch with a few of my friends and then Saturday night I'm going to see a movie with some of my other friends. I can't wait for that! This Sunday is the first Sunday we'll be just going to the first sevice instead of serving in the first service and going to the second one. After church the Tvardsiks are coming over for lunch, (all us kids are making lunch!) it should be so much fun. We haven't had them over in a while.
Well, thats about it. I'll post some pictures later... please pray! I really can't afford to miss anymore days of school or get anymore behind in literature.

No comments: