Thursday

Pictures and Helicopters

Wow, what an amazing week! We still have one more day and then Saturday morning we leave. I'm driving home! I drove most of the way here and it was so much fun.
Well, at at the end of the week I have eight camera's with twenty seven pictures each which is 216 pictures. And yes, I did figure that out in my head. No paper, no pencils, just brain power! Ha!
Anyways, we're about to eat dinner. We just got through doing the family portraits. What an adventure! The little kids weren't really thrilled with the idea and it was a hassle to get them to even look at the camera. In the end though I think we got at least one good one of each family.

Oh my gosh! We just saw two helicopters practicing shooting right over the water with machine guns and rockets!!! It was so amazing! There would be a bunch of little explosions and the water would turn white and then one big explosion and the water would shoot up at least thirty feet! I would have loved to be in one of the helicopters shooting too, I love that kind of stuff.

Still miss ya'll!

No comments: