Friday

First English Class

Hey Guys!
Well, today was the first English Class. It seems like it'll be fairly easy, I mean, not to make it seem like I have it really easy or something like that but I'm trying to be optimistic. There are a few new girls in the class and a few girls from last year left. It should be interesting to see where that goes, I know when I started class last year I was so quiet and shy but this year (hopefully) will be more fun.
So now i'm off to go finish my second home ec book which leaves only 6 more! Yay! No, seriously.
Hakuna Matata! :) I love the Lion King soundtrack, especially Can You Feel the Love Tonight. Hehe, such a good song.

Oh and by the way, for all my math buddies, I finished the first lesson!

"The shortest way to do many things is to do only one thing at once."

No comments: