Monday

It's Undeniable

Isn't God amazing? This past week has been hard at some times but overall the best I've had in a while. God is so gracious and merciful... My life has changed in a few ways over this past month. I've realized a few things that I missed before, some things that God has placed in my life to make my joy even more great and some things that were holding me back from my joy. Today I watched Little Women with my sister's lit class, the girls are so much fun! We had a great time and I hope we can do again soon when all the girls aren't too busy taking notes.



It’s undeniable how brilliant you are
in an unreliable world you shine like a star
it’s unforgettable now that we've come this far
it’s unmistakable that you’re undeniable
-mat kearney

Yesterday I took some pictures of Josh and Hannah... They are so adorable! The first one is definetely my favorite.






And I won't back down

I won't turn around and around

And I won't back down

Doesn't matter what comes crashing down

I'm still gonna stand my solid ground

-mat kearney

"Age is nothing but a number."

No comments: