Tuesday

Happy Little Day

You know those days when you wake and feel so joyful, like nothing can make it a bad day? I love those days and today is one of them! Got school to do and then I'm taking Ellie to starbucks... then tonight I might be going to see a movie or having a bunch of girls over to watch a movie. I'm listening to the Sound of Music soundtrack (I am sixteen going on seventeen!) and Allison Krauss. Oh, for those of you who are wondering, yes I did watch the Sound of Music and yes I liked it.
:)

I got this on one of those weird quiz things....

Others see you as fresh, lively, charming, amusing, practical, and always interesting; someone who's constantly in the center of attention, but sufficiently well-balanced not to let it go to their head. They also see you as kind, considerate, and understanding; someone who'll always cheer them up and help them out.

Ok ya'll, saw Happy Feet tonight with Irina! My opinion: kinda weird, kinda funny. It definitely made fun of humans and made us look bad but there were some funny parts with the penguins. So my recommendation is to see it if you completely ignore the "humans are evil" thing because it certainly offers some laughs!

Oh I'm so joyful!

No comments: