Thursday

2 New Things

Ok, this week has been really long! But here are two things that happened... I got my cartilage pierced (which contrary to popular belief, doesn't hurt!) and I dyed my hair. It was supposed to be red but well... there's a picture.


Now I have 6! HAH!

I guess it looks kinda red but if you see it in the light its more, well, purple.

So other than that nothing really exciting happened. Tonight we're watching Emma and doing math homework. Next week I don't have any classes! I'm so excited!!! And Saturday night I think I'm going to the Lutz's to watch a movie with my Senior Class. So yeah, thats about it.

Oh, if you guys have a minute can you pray for my great grandad? He's in the hospital and if something happens my mom will have to go to Indiana. Posted by Picasa

No comments: