Wednesday

And Yet Another...

Today was awesome! No school so I sat around and read and listened to music. Then we had four girls over and watched Emma, the Hoover girls and the Palmer girls (love you guys!). It was so much fun! Emma has got to be one of the best chick flicks ever. I can't wait to do that again!
Tomorrow we're leaving for Easton to have Thanksgiving with my dad's side of the family and on Friday we're doing our yearly girls day out shopping trip. This time of year is so great... Saturday is the day I'm photographing that wedding, I can't wait! When I get back I'll definitely post some pictures from it. I'll need the "approval" from all you other professional photographers! Just kidding, well sorta. I do still have a lot to learn.
Well, happy Thanksgiving all you people! I hope God gives you joy and laughter these next few days and of course for forever!

OK... came across this the other day. This is from 1999. Its my brother Josh (the little guy in blue), my sis Ellie (girl in pink), Clara (does she have a missing tooth?) and unfortunately... me. There is a lot of hair in that picture, no?

No comments: