Monday

Ahh! The confusion

Yesterday was crazy! Church was good... Jerry Bridges spoke and I really liked him! He did an excellent job and I really enjoyed the message. Then when I got home we went to Starbucks with Cat and talked about nothing in particular. When we got home from that I was supposed to start doing some school but instead I had a talk with my mom... my life is getting confusing.
So then I did school.. hung out with Cat and Clara and then ate dinner and did a math test. So part of the day was good, part of it was, well, schoolish (is that a word?), and part of it was emotional (for lack of a better word).
Oh, something I forgot... when I had my meeting with Mr. Somerville to discuss school he said I could definetely go into the Singles Ministry a year early and I'm pretty sure I'm going to be in Josh and Kelley Murphy's caregroup! YES! I've benefitted so much from the 10:31 ministry and I have so many awesome memories from it but really want to move on to the Singles Ministry, from what i've heard it's really cool.
Oh, this week I'm doing my first official photography job. I'm photographing the baby dedications for the Davis's who are dedicated 2 of their kids. Then, later in November, I'm photographing my first wedding! I'm so excited!
Fall is leaving! haha fall is leaving. yeah thats not funny... anyways, I'm listening to Frank Sinatra and Carrie Underwood!

No comments: