Sunday

Halp us!

Ok, I know some of you guys must have heard this one... the other day John Kerry said that if you don't get a good education and work hard you go to Iraq. Our soldiers responded in this way...
*edit* So John Kerry says he's sorry and he "didn't mean it", are we giving him the benefit of the doubt? In a word... NO! I hate to be mean to a fellow human being but really, it's called actions speak louder than words, and his past actions to not agree with his "apology".

Yesterday, my mom, my sisters, and I sat outside Giant and collected canned food and money for the Fisher House, it was cold! I ran down to Starbucks and got a venti caffinated coffee, that made my heart really race.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you should have been a girl-scout. you could have sold cookies with them.