Tuesday

Caregroup

Caregroup tonight was pretty cool... we were supposed to be discussing the last 10:31 meeting with our parents but Clara and I had already talked about it with our mom so we just talked about life and giggled and stuff. Yeah... it was fun. I got to take a few pictures with Taylor's camera which were deleted of course. And now I'm listening to Carrie Underwood and getting ready to GO TO SLEEP! :)

There's some things that I regret,
Some words I wish had gone unsaid,
Some starts,
That had some bitter endings,
Been some bad times I've been through,
Damage I cannot undo,
Some things,
I wish I could do all all over again,
But it don't really matter,
Life gets that much harder,
It makes you that much stronger,
Oh, some pages turned,
Some bridges burned,
But there were,
Lessons learned.

And every tear that had to fall from my eyes,
Everyday I wondered how I'd get through the night,
Every change, life has thrown me,
I'm thankful, for every break in my heart,
I'm grateful, for every scar,
Some pages turned,
Some bridges burned,
But there were lessons learned.

-carrie underwood

No comments: