Friday

"endures ALL things"

Ecclesiastes 7:8 - Better is the end of a thing than its beginning,and the patient in spirit is better than the proud in spirit.

Today I was reading about being patient, patience is so important, without patience you aren't waiting or trusting God. If you aren't trusting God you are trusting yourself and you can't lean on your own understanding because it is distorted by sin.

Romans 12:12 Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer.

1 Corinthians 13:14 - Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

That verse ^ is one of my favorites of all time =)
Lit class starts again today!! It feels like forever since we had class, I'm glad we're starting up again. I really need to get pictures from that class, I forgot to bring my camera to the Christmas party. I think we have a end-of-the-year party though so I'll try then. Well, nothing else really exciting is happening right now. Oh, we went to a basketball game at the church two nights ago and the cougars won by like 30 points! It was crazy...
=) God's grace and mercy are amazing! =)
Where you lead me
I will follow
Where you lead me
I'll give my life away
Where you lead me
I will follow
Forever and a day

No comments: