Wednesday

Blessed is the one who finds wisdom...

Today requires prayer, LOTS of prayer and God's good grace. Please pray for me as I am going through an extremely hard trial and I need wisdom to be able to cope so that I am glorifying God with all my actions.

Please also pray for the Davis family, their son Micah Davis is fighting and rare type of cancer and right now the doctors aren't giving him too much time. They are enlisting him in a special treatments so pray that God will extend his life and if not that he will give the Davis/Miller family grace and joy.
(for more info go here: http://lukecinda.blogspot.com/)

Micah with his sis Cianne

Micah and Brandon

The Davis Family

On a happier note we are hoping to be joined tomorrow by Keara Murphy! Kelley told us they are hoping to bring her home and we are so excited to have another baby in our house, I love babies!!! And she is such a cute little thing....

(picture from Kel's blog - www.murphfam.blogspot.com)

No comments: