Tuesday

Pictures still not working...

Saw Eragon... in a word, disappointing. In a sentence, it was one of the corniest movies ever and it didn't follow the book really at all. I was so upset, the book was good and they ruined it! Well, they did that with Harry Potter too... The music was good but that's about all that was good.

I went to a Christmas party last night at Sophia's, it was pretty fun! We made cookies, played a few games (at which I was horrible!), and went caroling. I've never been caroling before so it was a fun experience and we had good weather for it!

So weird... my eyes change color depending on what I wear, usually they just switch back and forth from blue to green but today they're greyish-turquoise. It's really cool looking! Just a weird little fact... haha... boredom! I should probably go do homework.

3 comments:

Clara said...

I know that movie was so bad. They left most of the book out and the parts they did put in they messed up! At least Harry Potter was interesting...

b_p_jansen said...

yeh...the review i read said it was bad. but i also talked to people who liked it. hmm...

Kate said...

Kate, I love that movie! ~ Ellie