Saturday

Christmas Tree Hunting

We went looking for a Christmas tree today! Ok, this is me with only 5 hours of sleep... I was really out of it.


My arms didn't make a very good pillow, actually it kind of looked like I was praying or something.

So we finally got there and started looking! This field looks good

So many trees!

Too short...
Too tall...

We're still looking!

Then we finally found the perfect one!
So anyways, after that we brought it home and decorated it. I'm really tired so I'm not going to try to put more pictures on here. I need to go lay down before the meeting tonight...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your tree looks nice! you went to pine valley, didn't you...we went their yesterday. nice hour drive to contribute to my 60. tomorrow then

Kate said...

lucky you... i can't drive until i get my van back. oh well i still have like 25 hours!