Friday

Alpha Take Down

Every Wednesday night we go to church after Alpha to clean up and take down everything, well at least my dad and sisters do. I go sometimes but I'm usually bogged down with math homework! Anyways, I went the other night:



We go to the big freezer/fridge thing first and get soda! Thats the only thing that keeps me awake while we're doing this....

We haven't figured out what this little guy is but I think my sister named him Marvin. Somebody drew on their desk!




This post is dedicated Nick Palmer who, sadly, had to leave us and move to Hagerstown. He was the one who made Alpha Take Down fun! I think my favorite time was when we rode bikes up and down the hallways... I made Nick ride the purple bike. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

o the stuffed thing well that was many different stuffed animals that were cut up into different peaces and then sowed back together ex it was a elephant on top of cats feet. the school does it in art.

Kate said...

ah... very interesting. :)

Anonymous said...

yup