Saturday

I Am Tired

Last night was so much fun! I had a sleepover with Irina at her house. I didn't end up getting there until around 10ish because we had the Clarks over for dinner. We watched Bourne Supremacy and then talked until 4:30 in the morning. (We're SO exhausted as you can probably imagine!) We planned what we're going to do over the summer and after we graduate and our weddings... you know the normal type of thing. It was so awesome! Then we fooled around with makeup and all that, unfortunately even after that we still looked so tired.
Tomorrow my family is planing to go visit Keara in the hospital, I can't wait! And tonight is my FSP senior Christmas party thing... it sounds like it'll be ok. I'll just bring my camera and take tons of pictures! :) :) :)

Oh, FYI the penguin is my little buddy Micah! I have no idea why I have this fascination is stuffed animals... and penguins. But he's so CUTE!



One other thing... I recently saw Step Up, The Ghost and the Darkness, and The Pursuit of Happyness all three of which I highly recommend!

*edit*
AHHH!!!!! Ok so now I'm not going to the senior thing tonight... I'm sick. My throat hurts like crazy and I'm just too tired... oh well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how bout some pictures that don't have you in them. you said you got a new "lense". use it to snag some sweet shots. if i had a lens like yours i'd use it to capture some of the beautiful animals in central park (right down the block from me). just giving you some ideas. i hope to see some more "artistic" picture in the future.

-mark
nyc

Anonymous said...

ahh I love step up! I just saw pursuit of happyness and it sooo good!