Sunday

HAPPY NEW YEAR ~ 2007!


2007!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe it! A whole new year stretches out before me, before us. What will happen? What new experiences and wonders await us??
2006-So far the best year of my whole life! No joke...

For 2007 I'm resolved to graduate, to definetely grow in maturity, grow in my faith, to become a better daughter, sister, and friend. To prepare for my future... hmmm. To take each day as it comes and enjoy each minute, my goal is to have a new best year of my whole life.
God is so good and he's the reason I've gotten this far.

There's something that I appreciate about each one of my friends and you guys are awesome! To my best friends: I LOVE YOU! To my friends, I look forward to becoming closer and seeing where life goes.

What will happen a year from now? Who will I be friends with, who will I celebrate New Year's with then? God only knows, but I'm cool with that. Like I said, one day at a time.

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

*my picture sites: http://www.flickr.com/photos/87882558@N00/ www. ctmphotos.blogspot.com

No comments: