Monday

Christmas Lights

Yesterday was so much fun, well for the most part...
I had Irina over after church to hang out, we ran to Starbucks and talked about a bunch of stuff. Fun times! Love you girl!
Then we had the Overman's over to go see Christmas lights.

We went to a park where you can walk through all the lights, it is really cool!

You walk through a bug tunnel thingy to get in: Anna and I tried kissing a frog, it was definetely JUST a frog.

Where's the Lion and the Witch?

They have wings!
Unfortunetely after this there really aren't any more pictures. I handed my camera over to my dad and us girls ran around the park playing our version of "hide and seek". It was a blast! The little girls were definetely smarter than us though... they kept calling our cell phone to see if they could hear it and find us.

Had fun with you girls! Can't wait to do it again sometime :)

This poem I wrote at 2 in the morning...

the clock ticks away
life passes everyday
time runs short
foreign trials come closer
momentary life fades
wandering thoughts wave
the clock ticks away
there are no unreachable heights
nothing is impossible
time runs short
each second marks lost
unless used for a powerful word
the clock ticks away
life is a beautiful fall
resiliant walls cover thoughts
but thoughts wander freely
time runs short
where is the rest of life?
the clock ticks away
--kate price

There's a healing calling from the wind//there's a healer waiting to begin//In timeless places, traced and faceless will I learn to let go//Take me to the heights where love controls,//far away from home but feels so close//This empty heart of mine will fall inside and bring me back to life

-falling up

No comments: