Sunday

Well, school is in the home stretch, I'm finally getting over this sickness, and my mom is serious about letting my go to Oregon for a few weeks this summer. Praise God!
On the down side, I got my cap and gown today. You'd think that would be a good thing right? I suppose it is, except I tried the stuff on and I look like a wannabe angel or a choir girl or something. The cap looks ridiculous. (pictures later, I suppose) I guess its ok, at least I'm going to graduate!
We went to my grandparents the other day:
www.flickr.com/photos/ontelaunee
http://hs.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2000335&l=11ad3&id=1230540077

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hate ta break it to ya... but EVERYONE who has graduated has had ta wear that dreaded garb... so stop complaining. haha joke. : )

wanna-be angel sounds about right...