Monday

Teaching School and Painting

I hope you never lose your sense of wonder//You get your fill to eat but always keep that hunger//May you never take one single breath for granted//GOD forbid love ever leave you empty handed

I hope you still feel small when you stand beside the ocean//Whenever one door closes I hope one more opens//Promise me that you'll give faith a fighting chance//And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance


I hope you dance....I hope you dance.
I hope you never fear those mountains in the distance//Never settle for the path of least resistance//Livin' might mean takin' chances but they're worth takin'//Lovin' might be a mistake but it's worth makin'

Don't let some hell bent heart leave you bitter//When you come close to sellin' out reconsider//Give the heavens above more than just a passing glance//And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance
I hope you dance....I hope you dance.

Time is a wheel in constant motion always rolling us along//Tell me who wants to look back on their years and wonder where those years have gone
I hope you still feel small when you stand beside the ocean//Whenever one door closes I hope one more opens//Promise me that you'll give faith a fighting chance//And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance.
I hope you dance....I hope you dance.



Time is a wheel in constant motion always rolling us along//Tell me who wants to look back on their years and wonder where those years have gone





I Hope You Dance by Leeane Womack

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aww cuteness