Saturday

Can You Hear the Laughter?

Ok guys, I wouldn't put any really embarrassing picture on here but I did pick out a few that made me laugh. Enjoy!





eww
HA!


wow, Bryce looks angry!



brittany... haha your so cute =)

he stood up too fast... funny moment =)


josh and his lovely polka dot umbrella
lydia.... uhhhhhhhhh. =)

check out Brett's hair!
and Lydia's hair...
awww...



[brittany's, lydia's, and brett's faces = ???]
Love you guys! Thank you for serving God so well and for giving me many moments of laughter.

3 comments:

Lydia Jane said...

lol!!! oh gosh, you have guts! ;D Haha.

(what moment was that when Brett stood up too fast? I can't remember...)

Kate said...

it was during the seed story... kinda random but still funny =)

brittany said...

oh wow...those are good.

I love laughing at eachother!