Monday

Spring Cleaning

So on this first day of spring break Clara and I decided to do some serious room cleaning... it was nice. We spent some quality sister time together...
we cleared out everything first... (and yes i did do half the work! not just take pictures ;)

Clara does get very "mom-ish" though when we clean the room. she says things like:
"put that there!"
"don't touch that!"
"stay still and don't touch a thing!"
She kicked me out of the room when she vaccuumed so I just got some ice-cream and sat on the floor like a good little girl...

busy vaccuuming...
yup. it was fun.

vaccuuming the ceiling... she really got into it!


roxie likes the clean floor.
woah! its empty... how crazy is that?

This is everything that came out of our room... so depressing. Luckily only about half of it went back in!


Anyways... now our room is clean! its so nice... we worked from 9am to 4pm so we were pretty tired. Josh and Kelley came up and had dinner with us tonight (love you guys!) and then my mom, Kelley, Clara, and I went shopping. Fun times =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww wow we should do that but I doubt we will :)