Saturday

Dear Friends...

So these are the pictures I'm gonna use...
i didn't edit this one as much as Kristen did so its a little different...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Friends,

Because of school and the business of life right now, I won't be doing anymore blog posts until after graduation. Right now I need to stay focused on school and this can be more of a distraction to me than anything else. After graduation I'll probably have a million posts and stuff so check back! But until then, I need to keep school as my main priority. I'll still be checking e-mail in the evenings to feel free to e-mail me or call me!

Until then...

~K~

2 comments:

Lydia Jane said...

great pix! those are two my favorite as well.

Anonymous said...

I like those ones too! esp. the first one!