Monday

Summer

I keep thinking back over the summer and how much has changed! There's so much to be grateful for...

Graduation was the first big thing...

Joining the Admin has been one of the biggest highlights in my life thus far, I love serving the youth and being able to serve in this way is awesome.
This summer has also been about making new friends and growing closer to the ones I already have...


There's so much more I could say about this summer... joining the best singles caregroup EVER, having our new pastors college family move in, growing closer with my family, and so much more...
A bigger blog post coming soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

KATE!!!!!!!!! You are so incredibly awesome! I had the best times getting to know you! Best summer ever on my list! Only cause you were there! Well prolly not the whole truth! Lets talk soon! Luv ya!

Anonymous said...

Aw you're wonderful! :) Luv ya!