Friday

Summertime

Still working on those Oregon pictures!!!

But in the mean time... It really just hit me the other day that I'm out of highschool. I don't have school anymore! It's pretty amazing! I went to the library to get some books on photography and decided, what the heck, I'm gonna get a book on Oriental painting (random, right?) and get The Hobbit and a bunch of other stuff. I have time now! I have time to do whatever so I'm gonna try a bunch of new things. I'm also planning meals and cooking and grocery shopping. It's all fun! I've always wanted to do that stuff and now I have time. So right now I'm doing a bunch of random stuff, trying new things, and actually keeping my room clean.
Hopefully by the end of the summer I'll have my photography buisness up and running and then I'll also be teaching a Saxon 8/7 math class (anyone want to sign up for that?) I'm also applying to Pier 1 Kids at Rio.
This is all way too exciting!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um, what does "8/7" mean. I'm guessing it is the grade, but is that true?

Kate said...

yeah, its for kids going into 7th or 8th grade =)

The Murphys said...

i'll sign up.
~kelley

Jeff said...

random question: how old do you have to be to work at pier 1 or pier 1 kids?
being out of school is wonderful!!!
ASh = )

Kate said...

probably 16 or 17, you just have to show ID if you're younger than 18.
yes, being out of school is SO great!