Sunday

The Angry Snowman


So.... what really happened Mr. Snowman?

Today was so much fun! First we built snowmen and all that usual stuff and then I took like 200+ pictures (no, not of the same thing!)... Then Clara, Josh Murphy, and I went and got Garrett, Courtney and Evan and we went sledding back behind our house and then had a snowball fight. It was pretty crazy... since Clara and I don't have older brothers we aren't used to tackling and we can't throw a snowball to save our lives but it was still fun. Then I tackled Clara and shoved her face in the snow and as soon as I turned my back she jumped on top of me and I twisted my ankle... haha, I guess thats what happens. It was SO much fun though! Then we came back to our house and had hot chocolate and sat around and talked...

Overall a pretty awesome day. =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sooo... was that whole "not used to tackling" comment intended to make us guys feel guilty? haha
: )

Kate said...

no of course not! =D